1205 Youngs Road #H
Amherst, NY 14221
Est. P&I payment: $674.11/mo
Description for 1205 Youngs Road #H, Amherst, NY 14221
EXCEPTIONAL Park Place Condo. Fantastic LOCATION. Quiet 2nd Floor, rear (away from street) with beautiful water views. Gleaming hardwood floors. 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, each bath totally renovated.
Open plan, vaulted ceilings. Cool stacked-natural-stone fireplace wall surrounding gas fireplace. Separate dining room with pocket doors can serve as study or visitor space. Renovated kitchen with matching GE Stainless steel fridge, oven/cooktop, microwave. Dishwasher and In-unit Washer/Dryer are included. Two pairs of sliding doors bring natural light and open to roomy balcony with lovely views of greenspace, gazebo and pond. Convenient large garage and storage room. The perfect unit in a well maintained, care-free condo complex. Many extras. Perfect move-in condition!
My Notes for MLS #B1080139
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Condo And Townhouse
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Year Built: 1986
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Exterior Construction: Brick and Frame
- Garage Description: Detached
- Lot Information: Other - See Remarks
- Num of Acres: 12.3
- Num of Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking Description: Open
- Attic Description: None
- Basement Description: Full
- Baths Full: 2
- Baths Total: 2
- Beds Total: 2
- Floor Description: Ceramic-Some,Hardwood-Some,Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Kitchen Dining Description: Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen Equip Appl Included: Cooktop - Electric,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Oven/Range Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Num Bedrooms 2 Nd Floor: 2
- Num Full Baths 2 Nd Floor: 2
- Num of Rooms: 7
- Num of Stories: 1
- Room Count: 5
- Sq Ft Total: 1,234
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- HVAC Type: AC-Central,Municipal Electric
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Water Heater Fuel: Gas
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- HOA Fee: 235
- HOA Payment Description: Monthly
- School Tax: 1,387
- Total Taxes: 2,305
- Town County Tax: 918
- High School Name: Williamsville East High
- Middle School Name: Transit Middle
- School District Name: Williamsville
Street View Not Available
Directions to 1205 Youngs Road #H, Amherst, NY 14221
Youngs Road between Maple and Renaissance.
PARK PLACE Condominiums
The listing information for 1205 Youngs Road #H, Amherst, NY 14221 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Hunt Real Estate ERA
Get Financing for 1205 Youngs Road #H, Amherst, NY 14221
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on Coldwell Banker Chubb Aubrey Leonard Real Estate's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. Coldwell Banker Chubb Aubrey Leonard Real Estate, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the Coldwell Banker Chubb Aubrey Leonard Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor Coldwell Banker Chubb Aubrey Leonard Real Estate shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2017 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 11/22/2017 at 4:17am